Saturday, March 22, 2008

Yes, it's Expensive

So, I'm thinking that once I've gone through the wedding wringer, that I should jump on the bandwagon and make some cash on the side.

I think that if I team up with my cousin Mercy (who has serious creative vision), that we could totally shoot weddings for fun and for money. Cheap to begin with and build a business on that. I just have to tell her my business plan. I think she'd be okay with it. :)

The sad thing about the photographer that we will be owing money to, is that he is on the low end of the cost spectrum for photographers in the Bay Area. Good for him, bad for our wallets. Photography is really important to me, so someone with a style that I like is really important!

However, with my cost and budgeting skills, I've figured out that we can have a reasonable Bay Area wedding, and still have a little something left in the nest egg. Even with my meager salary.

No comments: