Friday, March 28, 2008

Not into the Gocco Thing

So since the beginning of lurking around the wedding blogs, I've seen a lot of talk about this thing - beloved by some, despised by others, it's called the"Gocco". From my understanding of it, it's a mini printing press that you burn on an image and then ink up the paper. More or less. Anyway, it's one of those thingamabob's invented by the oh-so-creative and cutesy Japanese.

I'm not buying it though. First of all, it seems like too much work. Second, my coworker tried it out and a flurry of things happened that they didn't end up using it anyway. Third, it looks a little like stamps gone awry. While I know there are many brides out there that live and breathe by their Gocco, not I, not interested.

Don't get me wrong, I have a little (or big) obsession with paper and paper products (watch me wander the aisles of Michael's) as well as pens and writing implements. I'm excited about designing my invitations and getting something uniquely us. I'm not really sure what I want to do, but I've been inspired by Wedding Paper Divas, but they aren't quite what I'm looking for. Plus, we might be getting our printing done free!

Oh all the things to keep track of!

No comments: